HP Laserjet 2550N Driver Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista, Mac and Linux
We’re here to help you find full-featured drivers and software for you. Select the correct driver that is compatible with your operating system on the link we have provided, please download on the link we have provided. Below we will also give you instructions to install driver. The instructions below will help you install the software for HP Laserjet 2550N and make the printer work properly.
HP Laserjet 2550N Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: Setup HP Laserjet 2550N Driver via Free Download
Through this procedure, the HP Laserjet 2550N setup is done in a way called the Automatic Wizard when you remove the CD.
But you must:
- Get HP Laserjet 2550N software files or driver setup, which you can download from the link below that we have provided.
- USB cable is very important function to connect both printer device and computer. USB cable is supplied in the box with the printer.
After that, consider the steps below for HP Laserjet 2550N setup.
- Activate HP Laserjet 2550N and your computer.
- Once requested, you can connect the HP Laserjet 2550N USB cable.
- You can download the HP Laserjet 2550N setup file, then install it whenever you want by considering step-by-step setup.
- Done with setup, now you can pair HP Laserjet 2550N USB cable with your computer. The wizard will then continue the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Then another step-by-step setup will appear.
- You must follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are ready the installation process of your HP Laserjet 2550N printer is ready for use.
Type 2: Define HP Laserjet 2550N via Software CD Preparation of HP Laserjet 2550N with Automatic Wizard / Software CD
Make Sure You Have:
- DVD / CD drive must be installed on your computer.
- Check your HP Laserjet 2550N printer package to find HP Laserjet 2550N software CD.
- You need a USB cable that you can find inside the printer package.
Follow the instructions below to complete the HP Laserjet 2550N settings with the Software CD.
- Make sure the device is HP Laserjet 2550N, and your computer is ON.
- Previously, prompted, connecting both devices using HP Laserjet 2550N is not allowed.
- Install the HP Laserjet 2550N Software CD into your computer’s DVD / CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions needed for setup to complete.
- You can connect now the HP Laserjet 2550N USB cable to your computer, when you are instructed. It may take some time for the HP Laserjet 2550N USB cable to be detected by your computer. Instructions for installation will appear afterward, you must perform every step to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is complete, you can print with your HP Laserjet 2550N immediately.
Installation Procedure HP Laserjet 2550N Driver For Macintosh:
- Click Download link below.
- The software will automatically start downloading to your Macbook.
- Using the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of your Macbook Safari browser window.
- Double-click the HP Laserjet 2550N file you just downloaded to launch the Installer HP Laserjet 2550N for your product.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
HP Laserjet 2550N Driver for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit)
- HP Laserjet 2550N Windows Printer Driver Download (11.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8
- HP Laserjet 2550NHP Mac Printer Driver Download (30.19 MB)