HP DeskJet 2529 Driver Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista, Mac and Linux
We’re here to help you find full-featured drivers and software for you. Select the correct driver that is compatible with your operating system on the link we have provided, please download on the link we have provided. Below we will also give you instructions to install driver. The instructions below will help you install the software for HP DeskJet 2529 and make the printer work properly.
HP DeskJet 2529 Driver
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: Setup HP DeskJet 2529 Driver via Free Download
Through this procedure, the HP DeskJet 2529 setup is done in a way called the Automatic Wizard when you remove the CD.
But you must:
- Get HP DeskJet 2529 software files or driver setup, which you can download from the link below that we have provided.
- USB cable is very important function to connect both printer device and computer. USB cable is supplied in the box with the printer.
After that, consider the steps below for HP DeskJet 2529 setup.
- Activate HP DeskJet 2529 and your computer.
- Once requested, you can connect the HP DeskJet 2529 USB cable.
- You can download the HP DeskJet 2529 setup file, then install it whenever you want by considering step-by-step setup.
- Done with setup, now you can pair HP DeskJet 2529 USB cable with your computer. The wizard will then continue the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Then another step-by-step setup will appear.
- You must follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are ready the installation process of your HP DeskJet 2529 printer is ready for use.
Type 2: Define HP DeskJet 2529 via Software CD Preparation of HP DeskJet 2529 with Automatic Wizard / Software CD
Make Sure You Have:
- DVD / CD drive must be installed on your computer.
- Check your HP DeskJet 2529 printer package to find HP DeskJet 2529 software CD.
- You need a USB cable that you can find inside the printer package.
Follow the instructions below to complete the HP DeskJet 2529 settings with the Software CD.
- Make sure the device is HP DeskJet 2529, and your computer is ON.
- Previously, prompted, connecting both devices using HP DeskJet 2529 is not allowed.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2529 Software CD into your computer’s DVD / CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions needed for setup to complete.
- You can connect now the HP DeskJet 2529 USB cable to your computer, when you are instructed. It may take some time for the HP DeskJet 2529 USB cable to be detected by your computer. Instructions for installation will appear afterward, you must perform every step to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is complete, you can print with your HP DeskJet 2529 immediately.
Installation Procedure HP DeskJet 2529 Driver For Macintosh:
- Click Download link below.
- The software will automatically start downloading to your Macbook.
- Using the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of your Macbook Safari browser window.
- Double-click the HP DeskJet 2529 file you just downloaded to launch the Installer HP DeskJet 2529 for your product.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
HP DeskJet 2529 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-Bit), Windows 10 (64-Bit), Windows 8.1 (32-Bit), Windows 8.1 (64-Bit), Windows 8 (32-Bit), Windows 8 (64-Bit), Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit)
- HP DeskJet 2529 Windows Printer Driver Download (54.7 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit), Windows Vista (32-Bit)
- HP DeskJet 2529 Mac Printer Driver Download (54.5 MB)