Epson SX218 Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
We’re here to help you find full-featured drivers and software for you. Select the correct driver that is compatible with your operating system on the link we have provided, please download on the link we have provided. Below we will also give you instructions to install driver. The instructions below will help you install the software for Epson SX218 and make the printer work properly.
Epson SX218 Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: Setup Epson SX218 Driver via Free Download
Through this procedure, the Epson SX218 setup is done in a way called the Automatic Wizard when you remove the CD.
But you must:
- Get Epson SX218 software files or driver setup, which you can download from the link below that we have provided.
- USB cable is very important function to connect both printer device and computer. USB cable is supplied in the box with the printer.
After that, consider the steps below for Epson SX218 setup.
- Activate Epson SX218 and your computer.
- Once requested, you can connect the Epson SX218 USB cable.
- You can download the Epson SX218 setup file, then install it whenever you want by considering step-by-step setup.
- Done with setup, now you can pair Epson SX218 USB cable with your computer. The wizard will then continue the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Then another step-by-step setup will appear.
- You must follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are ready the installation process of your Epson SX218 printer is ready for use.
Type 2: Define Epson SX218 via Software CD Preparation of Epson SX218 with Automatic Wizard / Software CD
Make Sure You Have:
- DVD / CD drive must be installed on your computer.
- Check your Epson SX218 printer package to find Epson SX218 software CD.
- You need a USB cable that you can find inside the printer package.
Follow the instructions below to complete the Epson SX218 settings with the Software CD.
- Make sure the device is Epson SX218, and your computer is ON.
- Previously, prompted, connecting both devices using Epson SX218 is not allowed.
- Install the Epson SX218 Software CD into your computer’s DVD / CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions needed for setup to complete.
- You can connect now the Epson SX218 USB cable to your computer, when you are instructed. It may take some time for the Epson SX218 USB cable to be detected by your computer. Instructions for installation will appear afterward, you must perform every step to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is complete, you can print with your Epson SX218 immediately.
Installation Procedure Epson SX218 Driver Download For Macintosh:
- Click Download link below.
- The software will automatically start downloading to your Macbook.
- Using the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of your Macbook Safari browser window.
- Double-click the Epson SX218 file you just downloaded to launch the Installer Epson SX218 for your product.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Epson SX218 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit) and Macintosh Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Epson SX218 Windows 32bit Printer Driver Download (16.23 MB MB)
- Epson SX218 Windows 64bit Printer Driver Download (15.43 MB)
- Epson SX218 Windows Scanner Driver Download (11.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x