Canon MX920 Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
We’re here to help you find full-featured drivers and software for you. Select the correct driver that is compatible with your operating system on the link we have provided, please download on the link we have provided. Below we will also give you instructions to install driver. The instructions below will help you install the software for Canon MX920 and make the printer work properly.
Canon MX920 Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: Setup Canon MX920 Driver via Free Download
Through this procedure, the Canon MX920 setup is done in a way called the Automatic Wizard when you remove the CD.
But you must:
- Get Canon MX920 software files or driver setup, which you can download from the link below that we have provided.
- USB cable is very important function to connect both printer device and computer. USB cable is supplied in the box with the printer.
After that, consider the steps below for Canon MX920 setup.
- Activate Canon MX920 and your computer.
- Once requested, you can connect the Canon MX920 USB cable.
- You can download the Canon MX920 setup file, then install it whenever you want by considering step-by-step setup.
- Done with setup, now you can pair Canon MX920 USB cable with your computer. The wizard will then continue the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Then another step-by-step setup will appear.
- You must follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are ready the installation process of your Canon MX920 printer is ready for use.
Type 2: Define Canon MX920 via Software CD Preparation of Canon MX920 with Automatic Wizard / Software CD
Make Sure You Have:
- DVD / CD drive must be installed on your computer.
- Check your Canon MX920 printer package to find Canon MX920 software CD.
- You need a USB cable that you can find inside the printer package.
Follow the instructions below to complete the Canon MX920 settings with the Software CD.
- Make sure the device is Canon MX920, and your computer is ON.
- Previously, prompted, connecting both devices using Canon MX920 is not allowed.
- Install the Canon MX920 Software CD into your computer’s DVD / CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions needed for setup to complete.
- You can connect now the Canon MX920 USB cable to your computer, when you are instructed. It may take some time for the Canon MX920 USB cable to be detected by your computer. Instructions for installation will appear afterward, you must perform every step to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MX920 immediately.
Installation Procedure Canon MX920 Driver Download For Macintosh:
- Click Download link below.
- The software will automatically start downloading to your Macbook.
- Using the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of your Macbook Safari browser window.
- Double-click the Canon MX920 file you just downloaded to launch the Installer Canon MX920 for your product.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Canon MX920 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Canon MX920 Windows Printer Driver Download (26.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Canon MX920 Mac Printer Driver Download (26.8 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Canon MX920 Linux Printer Driver Download (1.383 KB)