Canon MG2520 Driver Download Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux
We’re here to help you find full-featured drivers and software for you. Select the correct driver that is compatible with your operating system on the link we have provided, please download on the link we have provided. Below we will also give you instructions to install driver. The instructions below will help you install the software for Canon MG2520 and make the printer work properly.
Canon MG2520 Driver Download
♦ Windows XP
♦ Windows Vista
♦ Windows 7
♦ Windows 8
♦ Windows 8.1
♦ Windows 10
♦ Mac Os
Type 1: Setup Canon MG2520 Driver via Free Download
Through this procedure, the Canon MG2520 setup is done in a way called the Automatic Wizard when you remove the CD.
But you must:
- Get Canon MG2520 software files or driver setup, which you can download from the link below that we have provided.
- USB cable is very important function to connect both printer device and computer. USB cable is supplied in the box with the printer.
After that, consider the steps below for Canon MG2520 setup.
- Activate Canon MG2520 and your computer.
- Once requested, you can connect the Canon MG2520 USB cable.
- You can download the Canon MG2520 setup file, then install it whenever you want by considering step-by-step setup.
- Done with setup, now you can pair Canon MG2520 USB cable with your computer. The wizard will then continue the USB cable to ensure that both devices are properly connected. Then another step-by-step setup will appear.
- You must follow the setup instructions to complete the setup.
- If you are ready the installation process of your Canon MG2520 printer is ready for use.
Type 2: Define Canon MG2520 via Software CD Preparation of Canon MG2520 with Automatic Wizard / Software CD
Make Sure You Have:
- DVD / CD drive must be installed on your computer.
- Check your Canon MG2520 printer package to find Canon MG2520 software CD.
- You need a USB cable that you can find inside the printer package.
Follow the instructions below to complete the Canon MG2520 settings with the Software CD.
- Make sure the device is Canon MG2520, and your computer is ON.
- Previously, prompted, connecting both devices using Canon MG2520 is not allowed.
- Install the Canon MG2520 Software CD into your computer’s DVD / CD drive. Follow the step-by-step instructions needed for setup to complete.
- You can connect now the Canon MG2520 USB cable to your computer, when you are instructed. It may take some time for the Canon MG2520 USB cable to be detected by your computer. Instructions for installation will appear afterward, you must perform every step to complete the installation process.
- If the installation is complete, you can print with your Canon MG2520 immediately.
Installation Procedure Canon MG2520 Driver Download For Macintosh:
- Click Download link below.
- The software will automatically start downloading to your Macbook.
- Using the Safari browser, downloaded files are automatically saved in the Downloads folder by default. You can check the progress of the download by looking at the download progress icon in the top right corner of your Macbook Safari browser window.
- Double-click the Canon MG2520 file you just downloaded to launch the Installer Canon MG2520 for your product.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Canon MG2520 Driver Download for Windows (32-bit) – (64-bit), Macintosh and Linux Operating System.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit,Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Canon MG2520 Windows Printer Driver Download (19.5 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
- Canon MG2520 Mac Printer Driver Download (14.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Canon MG2520 Linux Printer Driver Download (1.488 KB)